About means of ocean filling (mpOceanFillColor)

From: Leung Samuel <shwl0608_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 20:26:22 MST

Dear NCL team,

I am confused by the mpOceanFillColor setting that I can never get the ocean
filled even if I enabled the mpFillOn, or is it any other setting that takes
precedence to mpOceanFillColor? Or does my data used for drawing should
contain the corresponding information about something like "defining" the
location of ocean?

Here is part of my codes that I think is related

gsn_define_colormap(wks,"BlAqGrYeOrRevi200")

res = True
res@gsnMaximize = True
res@gsnPaperOrientation = "portrait"
res@gsnFrame = False