Re: Corner Limit in polar stereographic projection

From: Yann MICHEL <yann_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 09:54:03 MDT

Hi Mary,

I have uploaded the script read_plot_stage5_impulse.ncl
and the data:
wrfinput_d01 is the netcdf auxiliary file use to get the map projection
impulse_response_inh_ps_u.dat is the binary file of interest, with data
on the native grid of AMPS I would like to plot as described. The script
needs to be modified to read the files in the current directory.
Many thanks!

Yann