Re: How do I interpolate my 4-dimensional data to a 3-dimensional layer in vertical ?

From: moon <nightmoon35_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 19:27:28 MST

Hi,
    Sorry, I didn't explain clearly.
    I have 4-dimensional ocean data with grid
(time,h,lat,lon)--(0,20,72,144).I want to interpolate the data to vertical
level with grid (time,lat,lon)--(0,72,144).
    The vertical level which I want to interpolate is a fuction of lat and
lon.
    I have been looking at the web page documenting int2p, it can't meet my
needs.

    Can someone provide some guidance?

    Thanks

    stera