Re: Change the color line of provinces

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 12:09:02 MST

The mpUSStateLine* resources were named when the single map database
that was available had sub-national boundaries for the United States
only. However, now that there are a number of countries that have
interior boundaries in the newest version of the map database, the
mpUSState resources apply to these other boundaries as well. It is on
our priority list to create more properly descriptive aliases for
these resource names.
  -dave