question about ncl-wrf

From: nuistcd <nuistcd_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 00:31:59 MST

Dear Sir/Miss

I am very grateful to you for reading my mail. I am a student of IAP-CAS (Institute of Atmospheric Physics, ChineseAcademy of Science).I have a question about ncl-wrf. The function of 'wrf_interp_3d_z' is called in the function 'wrf_user_intrp3d', but the function code of 'wrf_interp_3d_z' is not in the WRFUserARW.ncl. Is it built into ncl? I want to know which interpolating function method is used in funtion 'wrf_interp_3d_z' ? Linear or Lagrange interpolation?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards!

Ms Dan Chen