subtraction function

From: <jwsmith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 09 2010 - 22:16:51 MST

Hello ncl

I see that there is a sum function in ncl. Is there a subtraction
fuction? I need to subtract a wrfout that contains the average of
fields from an single wrf model time. The ncbo and ncdiff functions
in nco did not work because the files contain lat/lon coordinates. Is
it possible to something like this in ncl?

Jonathan

Jonathan Wynn Smith

Doctoral Student in Howard University
Program in Atmospheric Sciences (HUPAS)