problem with example mjoclivar_14

From: shinn wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 00:22:16 MST

Dear ncl users,
Attached is the code for computing multivariate eof. I have two questions
concerning the multi-variate eof.
1)Is the sign of the combined eof arbitrary? Is it ok for me to change the
sign of the eof?
2)There are errors when I'm trying to change the sign of the eof by
multiplying eof_cdata by -1 (line 151 to 153). The error is:
fatal:NclGetArgValue: In correct argument type passed to the function 5
[main] ncl 2584_cygtls::handle_exceptions:Error while dumping state
<probably corrupted stack> Segmentation fault <core dumped>. So i want to
know what i actually did wrong.
Thank you.