Re: 5_month_season

From: Aaron Goldner <golgicomplex3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 13 2010 - 09:26:41 MST

Sorry, I was not clear in my original message. I am not looking to take a 5 month seasonal average. I want to take those five months out of each year of my entire dataset. So my original dataset of 468 months will have 195 months with all the May through June months included in the new variable. I am going to have to use a loop which I can do, I was just checking to see if there was a function available. Thanks for the help.

Aaron