Re: How to make the complete colormaps library installed?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 08:42:24 MST

Hi Yan,

You are using the correct command, so if this is not working, then
something is wrong:

   ls -l `ncargpath colormaps`

You can also try:

    ls $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/colormaps

If you just want to see what the colormaps look like, go to:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/color_table_gallery.shtml

--Mary