Re: on esccr

From: Debasish PaiMazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 19 2010 - 14:59:53 MST

Dear Prabhkar,

The warning massage is generally occurred if one or several time,
series have all the same values. The correlation coefficient is
calculated by dividing standard deviation. If all values are same,
the standard deviation is zero.

Thanks

Debasish

On 10-01-19, at 16:39, p s wrote:

> Hi,
> I get this message when I am doing a 2D cross-correlation, one of
> my data has some missing values.
>
> warning:esccr: Non-fatal conditions encountered: all missing or
> constant values
>
> Does it relate to the locations where there were missing values or
> is it a bigger error?
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Regards,
> Prabhkar

Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Analysis and Simulation of Regional-Scale Climate
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University of Québec at Montréal (UQÀM)
550, Sherbrooke west, 19th floor, west tower,
Montréal, QC, Canada H3A 1B9
Tel: (514) 282-6464-343
      (514) 937-0042 (R)
email: debasish@sca.uqam.ca