Re: Problem running contour1d_1.ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 07:55:05 MST

Hi Jim,

You're getting conflicting information here. Your version of NCL is
saying that you don't have triangle, yet the "nm" command shows that
you do.

Is it possible you have multiple versions of NCL installed on your
machine, or that you have conflicting environment variables set?

What does the following report:

    which ncl
    env | grep NCARG
    ncl -V

As a side, your contour1d_1.ncl script is giving you other errors:

>>> contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value
>>> warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must
>>> contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value

Are you using your own data set, or the ones used in this example?
This example should produce no errors if you are using the "pw.dat"
and "stn_latlon.dat" datasets.

--Mary