Re: Problem running contour1d_1.ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 16:27:27 MST

Hi ames,

To follow-up on Rick's response, you can check if your version of NCL
has Triangle built-in:

nm $NCARG_ROOT/bin/ncl | grep triangle

You should see output like:

00445eaa T _maketriangle
0044496b T _printtriangle
004684eb T _splittriangle
004591f7 T _testtriangle
00445b42 T _triangledealloc
00445dd1 T _triangledeinit
00457f08 T _triangleinit
00445b74 T _triangletraverse

Every pre-compiled NCL binary that we provide on the ESG has the
Triangle code built into it.

--Mary