Re: line label density

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 09:56:37 MST

Hi Mike-
Perhaps you can use example 12 from the XY plots like this:

 1. plot the lines without labels,
 2. then draw a segment of the line, say to the right with labels. I would imagine you will have to do some trial and error to only get one label per line.

Hth
jimmyc

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West