Re: problem of WRAPIT

From: Yuhua Yang <yangyh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 23:06:04 MST

   Thanks Mary and Rick for your help very much!

   Now there are no problem on WRAPIT the rip_sub.f, but another problem coming. I got "Segmentation fault" when I calling the rip_sub.so, I have check my ncl script carefully but I can't find where s the error. I'm using the wrfout of WRFV2.2, and following is the information:
[yangyh@gateway ncl]$ ncl cptp.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2009 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
(0) DX,DY = 9000 9000
(0) Working on time: 2010012505 3
(0) llz=34
(1) llz=264
(2) llz=264
(0) llz=34
(1) llz=264
(2) llz=264
(0) llz=34
(1) llz=264
(2) llz=264
(0) llz=34
(1) llz=264
(2) llz=264
(0) llt=264
(1) llt=264
(0) ll=34
(1) ll=264
(2) ll=264
(0) ll==34
(1) ll==264
(2) ll==264
(0) UUUUUU UUU
Segmentation fault

   Could you please check the attachment cptp.ncl for me?

   By the way,following is the purpose of Why I using rip_sub.f :
   The "wrf_cape_2d" works well on my machine, but I'd like to get the temperature of Equilibrium level,which doesn't output by wrf_cape_2d, so I have to call the rip_sub.f in order to get extra information. Does the function wrf_cape_2d is coming from rip_cape.f?

  Thanks again!!

  Yuhua