Re: out of memory

From: shinn wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 23:39:39 MST

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have tried the line and seg.
fault appears at line 88 "xAnom_sm = calcDayAnomTLL(x, yyyyddd, xClmDay_sm)"
for computing the smoothed climatology anomaly. I have uploaded my data file
on the following web: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hvkugz. It is the daily
mean OLR from NOAA. Thanks once again and look forward to your reply.

Regards,
shinn