opening a Vertical profile .nc file in grads

From: Ishwar Bajpai <bajpaiishwar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 00:40:50 MST

hello everyone,
                      i am working in Vertical Profile retrievals and its
application. Actually I have some Vertical profile files which i have to
open through Grads. Bt unfortunately i am unable to do so. I am providing
the link from where i have downloaded that files which is
ftp://eclipse.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/vtpr/197902/I downloaded the data bt unable
to plot it in Grads. Please anyone out there to help me. Evry suggestions
are kindly invited...
Regards: Ishwar
India Meteorological Dept
New Delhi (*India*)