out of memory

From: shinn wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 01:03:54 MST

Dear ncl users,

I use the attached code to compute daily anomalies and store the anomalies
in a netCDF file. I can do this as long as the time range is smaller than or
equal to 23 years (eg from 1979-2001). Beyond this range, an error is
returned (Error while dumping state Segmentation fault). I suspect that it
is due to running out of memory. I have already installed the new version of
ncl given by Mary. Since I want to compute the anomalies from 1979-2007, how
can i deal with this? Is there any way to simplify the code? Thanks.

shinn