question about latlon plot

From: Yang Gao <gaoyang83_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 15:25:46 MST

To whom it may concern:

 I am trying to plot global data with lat/lon projection and the grid size
is 2.5*2 degrees. It seemed the default setting is 1 degree for each grid.
So Even I set up

  res@mpLimitMode = "LatLon" ; use lat/lon coordinates to limit
area
  res@mpMinLatF = -90
  res@mpMaxLatF = 90
  res@mpMinLonF = -180
  res@mpMaxLonF =180

 When I use gsn_csm_contour_map_ce to plot, it shows the whole world map
while the data only concentrates on parts of the map( because the grid space
is2.5by 2 degree instead of 1 by 1 degree.) The attachment includes the
script and plot I use.

 Please take a look and see how I can solve the problem

Thanks

Yang