High resolution coastline for NYC

From: Estatio Gutierrez <estatio_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 18:30:00 MST

Hi,

I'm doing some high resolution simulations over New York City and I'm using the high resolution RANGS database to display a background map when I plot the results. The issue is that RANGS database has some problems at least over NYC. For example, the Hudson Rives ends at latitude 40.8N. How can I get a higher resolution map working on ncl. Do I have to created? Could you give some guidance on this issue.

Thanks.