Re: Quick Question on Tick Mark Size of Contour Plot, Thanks!

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 07:47:08 MST

Xiaoming,

I just tried setting this resource, and it works for both wrf_contour
and wrf_map_overlays.

Here's what I did for wrf_map_overlays:

       pltres = True
       mpres = True
       mpres@tmXBLabelFontHeightF = 0.05
       map = wrf_map_overlays(a,wks,(/contour_td,vector/),pltres,mpres)

You have to make sure you attach this resource to the last variable in
the wrf_map_overlays call.

For wrf_contour, it works using the resource list there:

       opts@tmXBLabelFontHeightF = 0.05
       contour_tc = wrf_contour(a,wks,tf2,opts)

--Mary