Re: Offset terrain in WRF Polar Stereographic

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 15:19:06 MST

Hi Don,

Usually when you run into a problem with the WRF data not overlaying
properly on the map, it's because the map projection is not set up
correctly. This is done for you by the wrf_map_overlays function, and
it's possible that there's either a bug in this function, or a bug on
the WRF output file.

I'm downloading your WRF output file now (it's taking its merry
time), and will take a look.

Meanwhile, maybe wrfhelp knows if there are any problems on WRF
v3.1.1 files that might screw up the map projection somehow...

--Mary