Re: warning message

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 13:49:50 MST

Dear Fan,

I've never seen this warning before.

Do you need minor tickmarks? If not, you might be able to get rid of
this message by turning them off:

   res@tmXBMinorOn = False
   res@tmYLMinorOn = False

You may still have a problem with the major tickmarks.

If you want us to look into this, please email me offline and let me
know if you can provide your script and data.

Thanks,

--Mary