Re: fatal:XyPlotChanges: error setting overlay object view

From: Kim <r4rid_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 20:02:36 MST

Dear Mary,
Please have a look on my code is given below. If I don't set trXMinF and trXMaxF it is working but the figure is not correct the lines start away from the y-axis. Please your help in this regard will be appreciable.
thanks again,
kim
*******************
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
   f = addfile("shtfl.sfc.gauss.2003.nc","r")
   f1  = addfile("shtfl.sfc.gauss.2002.nc","r")
   z = short2flt(f->shtfl(120:243,:,:))
   z1= short2flt(f1->shtfl(120:243,:,:))
   printVarSummary(z)
   printVarSummary(z1)
   time = z&time
   time = z1&time
   utc  = ut_calendar(time,0)    ; yr, mo, dy, hr, mn, sc
   mons = floattoint(utc(:, 1))  ; Values from 1 to 12
   days = floattoint(utc(:, 2))  ; Values from 1 to 31
   day_1  = ind(days.eq.1)
   mon_1  = mons(day_1)
   smonths  = (/"","J", "F", "M", "A", "MAY", "JUN",\
   "JUL", "AUG", "SEP", "OCT", "N", "D"/)
   tm_major_values = time(day_1)
   tm_major_labels = smonths(mon_1)

   zRegion = wgt_areaave_Wrap(z(:,{15:40},{50:100}),1.0,1.0,0)
   z1Region = wgt_areaave_Wrap(z1(:,{15:40},{50:100}),1.0,1.0,0)
  ; printVarSummary(z1Region)
  ; printMinMax(z1Region, True)
  ;**********************************
   wks   = gsn_open_wks ("x11","sh")
   res                   = True
   res@gsnDraw  = False
   res@gsnFrame = False
   res@tmLabelAutoStride = True
   res@xyLineColors      =(/"red"/)
   res@xyLineThicknesses = 2.0
   res@tiMainString      = "”
   res@tmXBMode          = "Explicit"   ; Define own tick mark labels.
   res@tmXBValues =   tm_major_values
   res@tmXBLabels =   tm_major_labels
   res@tmXTOn  = False   ; Turn off tickmarks and labels
   res@tmYROn  = False
   res@trXMinF = 17552088        ; set minimum X-axis value
   res@trXMaxF = 17555040       ; set maximum X-axis value
   res@tiYAxisString        = "SHFL(W/m^2)"
   res@vpHeightF= 0.4
   res@vpWidthF = 0.8
   plotA  = gsn_csm_xy(wks, time,zRegion,res)
   res@xyLineColors      = (/"blue"/)
  res@trXMinF = 17543328          ; set minimum X-axis value
   res@trXMaxF = 17546280      ; set maximum X-axis value
   plotB  = gsn_csm_xy(wks, time,z1Region,res)
   overlay(plotA, plotB)
   draw(plotA)
   frame(wks)
   end