fatal:XyPlotChanges: error setting overlay object view

From: Kim <r4rid_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 21:57:46 MST

Dear NCL users
I’m trying to xy-plotA & plotB. Individually and also when I overlay (plotA, plotB) without trXMinF and  trXMax resources it is working properly. When I set trXMinF and trXMax during their overlaying it does not work. If I not set these recourses then the lines are not starting at the initial point. Is there any resource or function available in NCL.
Thanks
kim
fatal:["MultiText.c":940]:[errno=12]
fatal:TickMarkSetValues: Could not set MultiText item values for bottom tick mark labels, cannot continue
fatal:TickMarkSetValues: A fatal error was detected while computing tick marks labels,cannot continue
fatal:PlotManagerSetValues: Error setting TickMark values