Re: Panel plot with 2 distinct plot sizes for 9 panels

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 15:22:38 MST

Hi James,
If the method shown in example 20 doesn't interest you, I would
recommend employing the method shown in example 17. Create each row
seperately by calling gsn_panel 3 times, setting
gsnPanelTop/gsnPanelBottom appropriately for each call. The settings of
gsnPanelTop/gsnPanelBottom will have to be hashed out through running
your program, tweaking the settings, and running again.

For example:

plot = new(9,graphic)
plot(0) = ...
plot(2) = ...