Re: color coded plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 11:51:34 MST

Hi Debasish,

As Adam said, you will need to put some effort into creating the X/Y
axis labels. The gsn_table function draws everything to NDC space,
but you can use gsn_blank_plot to get some axis labels.

I've attached a sample script and plot. If you are able/willing to
provide the data for your plot, I will make this example #4 on the
gsn_table page. Otherwise, I'll just use some dummy data.

--Mary