Re: Error while plotting NCEP data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 09:07:55 MST

A.R.

With an error like this, it helps to debug it by turning off some of
your resources. Perhaps
you have them set to values that are not in the range of your data.

I would start by commenting out these three lines, and see what you
get by default, and
also see if you still get the error message:

> res@vcRefMagnitudeF = 5.0 ; make vectors
> larger
> res@vcRefLengthF = 0.005 ; ref vec length
> res@vcMinDistanceF = 0.017 ; thin out
> windbarbs

If you don't get an error message, then look at the plot to see
what the default reference vector is, and use this information
to help determine if the one you picked was too large.

--Mary