WRAPIT cannot find shared object file

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 11:39:11 MST

Hi,

I am encountering a problem when trying to use WRAPIT.

When I run the ncl script from the command line, there is no issues, but
when I run the script through crontab, I get the following error:

----------- ncl output --------------------
Wed Mar 10 17:13:02 GMT 2010
 Copyright (C) 1995-2007 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 4.3.1
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:An error occurred loading the external file
/home/barells/swellinfo/ncl/gfs_atmp.so, fi
le not loaded
libsvml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
warning:error at line 5 in file write_gfs_atmp.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 30 in file write_gfs_atmp.ncl before or near :
WRITE:
-----^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 33 in file write_gfs_atmp.ncl

----------- ncl output end -----------

So, there appears to be some environmental variable paths that are off,
during the crontab, but I haven't figured out what is wrong. This is
especially confusing, since I use an absolute path to the shared object
file.

Any thoughts on this?
Thank you,

--