Re: unvalid latitude-longitude

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 15:27:51 MST

Hi Siswanto,

We strive to maintain backwards compatibility in newer versions of NCL.

If something is not working in a newer version of NCL, but is working in
an older version of NCL, we want to know about it.

Can you provide me with your script and data offline?

If so, you can put them on anonymous ftp:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
[ login as "anonymous" with your email address as the password]
cd incoming
put your_script.ncl
put your_data
quit

"your_script.ncl" and "your_data" should be replaced by the actual names
of your script and data. I will need to know the exact names of the
files in order to retrieve them.

Thanks,

--Mary