Re: Contour plot with no axes ticks

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 15:21:37 MST

Ekin,

Can you send me your script and data so I can see what you have so far?

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
[ login as "anonymous" with your email address as the password]
cd incoming
put your_script.ncl
put your_data
quit

"your_script.ncl" and "your_data" should be replaced by the actual names
of your script and data. I will need to know the exact names of the
files
in order to retrieve them.

--Mary