Re: Error while plotting NCEP data

From: A.R Ragi <ar.ragi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 22:00:29 MST

Dear Adam..,
Thanks for the information. The NCEP uwnd/vwnd data am having is also of
type short.
I used short2flt But now am getting a small error that am not able to solve.

The error am getting is:
*
fatal:NclMalloc Failed:[errno=12]
fatal:New: could not create new array:[errno=12]
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 1421 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 33 in file NCL_wind.ncl*

Can you please help me to solve this?

Thanks,
A.R.Ragi
M.Tech Atmospheric science
Department of Atmospheric science
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Email : ar.ragi@gmail.com
"I want to know how God created this world.I am not interested in this or
that phenomenon. I want to know, his thought, the rest are details"   .
                         ---Albert Einstein