Re: Plotting high resolution data

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 12:04:14 MDT

Hi Matthew,

I was just reminded of the fact that in many cases, plotting with the
triangular mesh algorithm can speed up the plotting significantly with
no adverse effect on the quality of the plot. This is just a matter of
setting trGridType to "TriangularMesh". You do not need to have data
on a triangular mesh or 1D scattered data to use it. It can be
particularly useful when using 2D (topologically rectangular)
coordinate arrays.
  -dave