Segmentation fault when using addfile

From: Tong Qi <tongqi2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 12:01:27 MDT

Hello,

I am experiencing a strange seg fault when I try to assign a variable to
data that is read in from an hdfeos2 grid file. I believe it is caused when
I try to use addfile, because when I commented that line of code out,
everything else ran, albeit there was no data to plot. My script is very
simple; it reads data from the hdfeos2 file and plots a data field. I have
already used this script hundreds of times on other files successfully, but
this file specifically is giving me the seg fault for some reason.

The file in question can be found at
ftp://ftp.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu/pub/outgoing/veer/MAP_DATA/files/GESDISC/Others/AIRS_Level3/AIRS3QPM/AIRS.2009.12.01.L3.RetQuant_IR031.v5.0.14.0.G10006163547.hdf

I have attached the my script as well.

Thank you,
-Tong