Re: NCL compile

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 08:27:17 MDT

It's not enough to just recompile libnfpfort.a and libnfp.a. You also
need to rebuild the "ncl" executable, which links against these two
libraries.

I believe Dennis has already worked with you offline to put your code
in our library, and I'll try to get you a new "ncl" executable
shortly that you can try.

--Mary