Re: Reading BUFR data in NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 15:08:24 MDT

Hi Bill,

This has been on our list for awhile, but we haven't done anything
about it yet. We just don't get enough requests for this to make it a
high priority. I will be sure to add your request to the list so we
can keep track if this gets to be more popular.

Perhaps some folks out there who deal with BUFR data would chime in
and let us know of any conversion tools to convert from BUFR to
another format, like NetCDF?

--Mary