how to convert leap calendar to no-leap one easily in NCL?

From: Xie Xin <xiexinyls_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 08:50:52 MDT

Hi,

I am comparing results from certain climate model (daily) and NCEP
reanalysis II (four times a day). The output of the model is in a
no-leap calendar in time axis but the reanalysis one is in a leap one.
So I would like to convert the reanalysis into a daily one first and
then delete all the Feb 29 in the leap year. Is there any easy way to
do that in NCL? Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Xin Xie