Re: Color problem with the AreaFill-option

From: Baldauf Michael <Michael.Baldauf_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 05:29:35 MDT

Hi Dave,

Great! Thank you very much for the solution of this problem.

It would be very nice if you would deliver the improved binary.
Otherwise if you think that the new release is coming soon (in April (?)), then I can wait for
the official version 5.2.0.

Here are the dates of our machine:

uname -a:
Linux lxe00 2.6.16.60-0.42.5-smp #1 SMP Mon Aug 24 09:41:41 UTC 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

gcc -v delivers:
Using built-in specs.
Target: x86_64-suse-linux
Configured with: ../configure --enable-threads=posix --prefix=/usr --with-local-prefix=/usr/local --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/lib64 --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,fortran,obj-c++,java,ada --enable-checking=release --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.1.2 --enable-ssp --disable-libssp --disable-libgcj --with-slibdir=/lib64 --with-system-zlib --enable-shared --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-libstdcxx-allocator=new --program-suffix= --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --without-system-libunwind --with-cpu=generic --host=x86_64-suse-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.1.2 20070115 (SUSE Linux)

Cheers

Michael

 Dr. Michael Baldauf
 Abteilung Meteorologische Analyse und Modellierung
 Deutscher Wetterdienst
 Frankfurter Str. 135
 D-63067 Offenbach
 Tel.: ++49-69-8062-2733