Re: Retrieve high/low label data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 10:24:50 MDT

Samuel,

I don't think there's any way to do this. The person who would know
is out today. If I'm wrong, hopefully he will correct me.

You might want to see the local_min and local_max functions:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/local_min.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/local_max.shtml

--Mary