Skew-T problem when the ThermoInfo resource is set to False

From: zhangjp <zhangjp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 21:35:10 MDT

hi,
I am trying to plot multi soundings on the same skew-T. Errors occurr when the
ThermoInfo resource is set to False. Here is the errors that is giving me.

fatal:Variable (cape) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 975 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2090 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl
I think there is bug in the script ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl). I need a fix for it when the ThermoInfo resource is set to False. Thank you!
Jiping Zhang

2010-03-23