Re: Unable to draw contour plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 02 2010 - 14:11:17 MDT

Hi Tong,

We need more information.

What is the size and type of the variable you are trying to read off
the file?

NCL has a 32-bit limit on the size of any single array, which means
you can't create a variable that is larger
than 2 Gb. If you are trying to read in more than 2Gb at a time,
you will have to figure out a way
to reduce the size, like reading in only part of the variable, or
selecting a stride of every other
value, or something similar.

--Mary