Re: help

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 01 2010 - 07:42:10 MDT

Please make the Subject more specific than "help"
These types of Subject lines are often ignored

See:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/rcm2rgrid_Wrap.shtml

    f = addfile("wrf.nc:,"r")

    xlat = f->XLAT(0,:,:)
    xlon = f->XLONG(0,:,:)
    xWRF = f->X

    xTRM = rcm2rgrid_Wrap(xlat,xlon,xWRF,latTRMM,lonTRMM,0)
    printVarSummary(xTRM)