Re: multiple Y-axis plotting

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 20:55:15 MDT

Hi Fan,

Adam showed you one way to do this by adding the additional curve as
part of
an array.

There's another example on the XY plotting page that shows how to add
data
after the plots have been created.

See example 25 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

This one is not as clean as Adam's example, because you have to
start getting into some unknown features of NCL with the "create" block.

However, it allows you to add single curves to an existing plot,
customizing each curve individually. It also prevents you from
having to create one big array that holds all your data for one
set of curves.

--Mary