Re: Variable (recCoord) is undefined ?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 12 2010 - 08:50:31 MDT

Bridget,

I think you might have an older version of contributed.ncl where this
problem was fixed.

I've attached a "array_append_record.ncl" script that contains just
this function,
hopefully with the fix. load this function after you load
contributed.ncl:

load "./array_append_record.ncl"

You can also work around this problem by naming your variable
dimensions:

reanal3d1!0 = "time"
reanal3d1!2 = "lat"
reanaly3d2!0 = "time"

etc.

You should name them appropriately, of course. The above is just an
example.

--Mary