Re: addfiles not working

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 12 2010 - 08:45:29 MDT

Dear Samir,

Did you check that "CFS_MN_T2M" is actually a variable on the file?

You should do a print(f) to see what's on the file, and make sure the
variable is actually
on the file. Maybe it has a slightly different spelling.

Also, as a side, you are using "ls", but I think you want to use "ls
-1", unless this is your default
behavior of "ls". This makes sure you get one file per line.

--Mary