Re: For whom using WRAPIT in NCL 5.2.0 on Mac intel 10.6

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 16:10:17 MDT

Guangshan,

Thanks for the heads up on WRAPIT issues for MacOS 10.6.

It is possible to still use WRAPIT without having to modify it, although
it's easier your way (if you have permissions to modify $NCARG_ROOT/
bin/WRAPIT).

Because it's possible for these new 10.6 Macs to be 32-bit or 64-bit
mode, it
may be necessary to include the new "-m32" or "-m64" option on the
WRAPIT line:

   WRAPIT -m64 yourfile.f
   WRAPIT -m32 yourfile.f

The DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not something that comes into play when
compiling
codes for WRAPIT. This is more of a runtime environment variable.

You can use -L to help it find the path of the gfortran library:

   WRAPIT -L /path/to/libgfortran -m32 yourfile.f

I'll include this information in the WRAPIT documentation page.

--Mary