Re: [ncl-install] with regard to ncl_convert2nc

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 10:01:48 MDT

I think you have NCARG_ROOT set incorrectly. Did you follow the
instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#SetNCARG_ROOT

You can type:

   env | NCARG_ROOT

to see what NCARG_ROOT is set to.

If you're not sure what it should be set to, try this:

    which ncl

Whatever this echos, remove the "/bin" and this is what NCARG_ROOT
should be.
For example, if "which ncl" returns "/usr/local/bin", then NCARG_ROOT
should be
set to /usr/local.

--Mary