Re: Shapefile Example Not Working

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 07:36:38 MDT

Hi Brad,

When you downloaded the "st_str.tar.gz" file, did you gunzip and
untar the file first:

    gunzip sa_str.tar.gz
    tar -xf sa_str.tar

Once you do this, you will see the following files:

sa.readme sa_str.prj sa_str.shp.xml
sa_str.dbf sa_str.shp sa_str.shx

and you should now be able to run that example.

--Mary