colors - negative/zero/positive

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2010 - 19:59:59 MDT

Hello All,

Is there a way to assign a colormap to a plot in such a way that negative
values will range between certain colors (say blue) and positive between
others (say red) while zero would be white?

I have tried *gsn_contour_shade* and *ColorShadeLeGeContour* but I was only
able to assign ONE color for values .LE. zero and another for values .GE.
zero.

I have used functions that make this distinction in contours *
gsnContourNegLine*/*PosLine*/*ZeroLine* and I was wondering if there is a
similar thing for shading.

Thank you
-paula