Re: plotting grid sub-regions

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2010 - 13:18:41 MDT

Hi Dave,
I downloaded your tar file, and looked at the 2 plots. I didn't see
anything that I thought was outside the bounds of looking at the data
via different projections, so I forwarded it to the ncl-developers. A
response:
"It sounds like what he is referring to is the way the lower right part
of the grid in his subset plot curve, whereas they are straight in the
full plot. I bet this is just because the center lon and lat have
different values in the two plots. If he plotted the lat/lon grid on his
subset plot he would probably find that the grid lines follow the curve
of his grid."

Hope that helps..
Adam