Re: log contour parameter

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 09:11:05 MDT

Hi Longtao,

The special "ContourParameters" values are for equally-spaced contour levels only.

If you need log scale values, you will need to create the array of contour levels yourself:

   res@cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
   res@cnLevels = (/..../)

Replace (/..../) with whatever array of contour levels you want.

--Mary